Thursday, October 28, 2010

preview to a post

This g-chat conversation only helps prove the point I'm about to make in my next post ....

me: what was the tv show that always used to be so hard for me to understand (because it was about time) or maybe it was a movie?
Brooke: the lakehouse hahahahahahahha
me: ohhhh yes!!!! that darn movie
Brooke: that movie was a total mess for you
me: hahaha
Brooke: haha what made you think of that?
me: writing a post about daylight savings time
Brooke: oooh my.... this should be interesting hahahahahaha
Brooke: how can you write about something you dont get? hahaha
me: honestly, i'm sort of getting work up about it just writing it
Brooke: hahahahahaha

I rest my case before I even post.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! My roommate and I analyzed that movie for a good week after we saw it because it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

    ReplyDelete