gals - i have bad news - like, REALLY bad news
I just called Dunlays - and they do NOT serve the POTATOES on fridays :( only on the wekeends - can you believe it!?!?!?
they do still have some of the items he said, like the fried egg sandwich.......
Reply from Shawnee. 11:18am:
so after experiencing the 4 stages of grief:
1) denial: scoured the online menu for some indication that the dunlay's host julie talked to is an idiot and simply mistaken
2) anger: why would they EVER think its ok to only offer brunch and those potatoes (SIGH, THE POTATOES) TWO DAYS A WEEK?!!?!?!?
3) depression: oh how my stomach cried
4) and finally, acceptance: fine. i'll believe it.
julie and i gchatted and decided alas, we'll just have to take our business elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! below are some options:
1) nookies: always a fave!!!
2) wishbone: delish!!!
3) elly's pancake house: this place at north and clark that serves brunch 24/7 (DUNLAY'S, PLEASE REFER TO THEM FOR ADVICE) that is also really yummy!!!!!!!!!
thoughts on these options LADIES!?!?!!?!?!??!??!?!?
File this under why I love my friends and think they're the absolute best in the whole entire world. Granted, I'm partial. But if you met them, I think you'd agree.